Compassionate Hope Foundation is a team of Christ followers who are committed to “loving well” the least of these around us, wherever that may be.
We have been touched by the heart of the Lord and experienced within our very souls His compassion for the persecuted, the trafficked, the widow, the orphan, the poor, and the needy. We live in a harsh world and Compassionate Hope believes that the answer is the love God expressed in the message of the Gospel both in word and deed.
Compassionate Hope seeks to prayerfully develop partnerships with individuals, churches, foundations, groups and businesses to fulfill this mission of compassion “to the Least of these” around the world. (Matthew 25:31-46)
The Call of Jesus
The real “call” of Jesus is to Himself, drawing us into an ever deepening love relationship. When we draw near Him, then He shares by His Spirit His passions, His purposes and His plans with us. (Philippians 2:13).
As we by faith yield to the Lord Jesus and His passions and purposes, He empowers us with His Spirit to carry out His will. ( I Thessalonians 5:24 & Zechariah 4:6)
Many Christ followers have heard this kind of call to Jesus and have followed Him into this harsh world, touching the brokenhearted. We could no longer live unto ourselves, but unto Jesus and those He loves and died to save. Compassionate Hope seeks “to go” where He leads us around the world. We are being compelled and empowered by His Spirit to love “the least of these” by meeting their needs and sharing the gospel (good news) of Jesus with them. ( II Corinthians 5:13-21 with Matthew 25:31-46). Join Him and us in this CALL.
Compassionate Hope Foundation is dedicated to expressing the Compassion of God to “the least of these” around the world.
What We Believe
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, the authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, repentance of sin by faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and fulfill their created purpose.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the perfect spiritual oneness of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.